Monday, July 16, 2012

He Keeps Me Young

Normally, this is a blog about school and my classroom happenings, but, today I just had to share my little munchkin's fun third birthday.  I always thought I would have just one child.  When I became pregnant after 40 and 17 years after my oldest son was born, I was thrilled.  Needless to say, he is spoiled by many.
His latest passion is firetrucks.  So when it came time to plan his party that is what he chose.  We decided to have a water party because July in Alabama is Hot.
This Birthday Boy is ready for his party!!!



Kids Table and Crate Seats



Dessert Table

Mini "Car Wash"




Ready to blow out the candle!

What is a party without a splash in a mud puddle?

Camden had a blast at his third birthday party.  Now to start planning for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment